As if smart phones didn't make it easy enough to hide things, now creators of phone applications are making sneaky behavior much easier. Many apps make it virtually (no pun intended) impossible for others to know what we are doing with our phones. Some apps connect you to potential cheating partners, others hide your interactions with "secret" people and will destroy any incriminating evidence that may be left behind.
Here are just a few of the most popular sneaky apps out there:
- Messages and calls (of your choice) are hidden within secret folders on your phone
- Only a special code can unlock the "secret" data
- A dummy version keeps you looking like an angel
- It can be closed quickly by gently shaking the phone
- Set how long text messages remain in your phone
- "Suspicious" messages are deleted from your phone, the receiver's phone AND the databases of both carriers
- Messages CANNOT be forwarded or copied
The popular adultery website, who's catchphrase is "Life is short, have an affair" has released the mobile version that:
- Eliminates the electronic trail found on computers
- The application can be hidden on phone
Only the tip of the iceberg, these apps join many others being released on a steady basis. But, what do these say about our views of infidelity? These are definitely leading us further and further away from authentic relationships.