Apparently, Dr. Jacqueline Kotarac in an attempt to gain access into her ex-boyfriends house, climbed down his chimney. At some point she became stuck there and died. Making matters worse, her ex allegedly fled the scene and her body was found three days later by a house sitter.
Read the entire story HERE
Instead of discussing the actions and/or mental status of both Dr. Kotarac and her ex, I want to sum up lessons that people should take from this story.
- Rejection is life's way of moving the wrong person out of your life so the right person can come in.
- No other person is, will be, or should be responsible for your emotional state.
- Relationships are not supposed to cause trauma and pain.
- No person on this Earth is worth your sanity.
- A broken relationship is not worth your life.
- EQ (emotional quotient) is just as important, if not more, as IQ (intelligence quotient).
- When people show you who they are...believe them! If they have been wishy-washy with you in good times, expect the same during the bad.
Continue to create authentic relationships!